Webinar: Maine Artificial IntelligenceApril 29, 2020
Webinar: Maine Artificial Intelligence
Featured Maine Center-affiliated faculty:
- Yonggang (Tim) Lu, Harold Alfond Associate Professor of Business Analytics at the University of Maine Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Guffin, Visiting Professor of Practice and Co-director of the Information Privacy Law Program at the University of Maine School of Law.
This webinar was for the Maine business community, policymakers, attorneys, healthcare providers, and other members of the public interested to learn about:
- Advances in artificial intelligence (AI)
- Applications of AI in business, industry, government, healthcare, and the environment
- Education and workforce development
- Social, ethical, policy, and legal considerations of AI
Each topic was covered by a panel of experts with opportunities for Q&A. The full list of panelists and the webinar recording can be found here.
Wednesday April 29, 2020
1:00pm – 3:00pm
Online Zoom webinar